We believe it's essential to arm our agents and brokers with the best available tools to manage their business and effectively represent their buyer and seller clients. To that end, we employ a number of leading software products and have even created our own transaction management software.
- Brokeragebooks.com ~ We created this proprietary software because we were unable to find any existing product that allowed our agents and brokers to easily keep track of their business without having to do a bunch of manual data entry. Brokeragebooks is a completely MLS fed software that tracks all of your active, pending and sold transactions. It does commission calculations to allow users to see what their actual commissions earned have been and what they're likely to be in the future based on current inventory. It also includes transactional "skittles" that allow users to see at a glance what tasks need to be done and what has already been completed for each property or transaction. All showings are also setup through Brokeragebooks so users can automatically soliicit feedback and provide it to their seller clients
- Docusign - While many brokerages utilize a free digital signature software provided by their MLS, Homewaters pays for each agent to have a premium account on Docusign, the leading digital signature software on the market. This tool allows our agents and clients to quickly execute any important document to avoid delays and ensure the entire process is an enjoyable one.
- Dropbox ~ We utilize Drobox company wide for file storage. It allows us to be on the same page with all of our agents and brokers in real time to ensure we can offer broker support on a moment's notice. We're virtually paperless at this point and we've found that the entire company loves having all of their transactional documents available whether they're at the office or in the field.
- Homewaters.net CMS (Content Management System) ~ Each agent or broker has full access to manage the content within our website, www.homewaters.net for their service area and on their own agent pages. They can basically build a complete website within our website through very easy to use tools. This allows them to save on the cost of building their own site. Because each agent services their own area, without competition within the company, most of our agents and brokers have found there's no need to have a site of their own. The CMS system also allows agents to add maps and descriptions for neighborhoods and bodies of water as well as testimonials that are featured throughout the site.
- Social Media Access - One luxury of enlisting only the the most ethical, professional agents and brokers is that we fully trust each and every one. So much so that we provide open access to all company social media to every agent and broker. This allows each of them to leverage the audience of the entire firm on their clients' behalf. Very few brokerages have the faith in their staff to allow this type of access and we're proud to do so confidently.